Bring life to the dormant hair!

Our hair follicles have three natural phases - the growth phase, the transition phase and the rest phase. As each year we get older, more and more hair follicles will stay longer and in the resting phase. Then no hair growth occurs, and the result you see yourself in the mirror - the hair slowly but surely becomes thinner, the folds creep up and the "moon" begins to appear. But with a working growth treatment, it is possible to stimulate the hair follicles so that they do not get stuck in the resting phase

As boys enter puberty, hair growth also increases. It is noticeable mainly on thebody hair and that the beard growth starts to pick up speed. This is caused by increased testosterone production, and when testosterone is converted to asteroid (DHT), hair growth is stimulated. But the same steroid can in some individuals have the exact opposite effect after puberty - the hair follicle shrinks and goes faster into the dormant phase to eventually have lost the ability to produce hair.

Can be woken up

This form of hair loss is usually described as hereditary. But not all men's hair loss is due to this. The hair follicle can also become more passive for purely natural reasons. As we get older, the hair follicle stays in a dormant phase for a longer period. However, research has shown that you can wake up the hair follicle from the dormant phase and into the growth phase.

More hair follicles in active phase

It is during the resting phase that the hair falls out. You usually expect to lose 50-100 hairs / day. But since only 10% of the hair follicles are in the dormant phase, one's hair is made up of the remaining hair follicles (90%). It is this balance you want to maintain, so you want to avoid that more hair follicles remain in the resting phase and that the number of active hair follicles remains at 90%.

Nutrition from within is the key

The hair follicle gets its nutrition from the body, and there are certain nutrients that are extra important when the hair follicle is to be activated and produce strong, growing hairs. This is done through cell division, and the "fuel" in this process is, among other things, copper and zinc, which are important for the hair follicle to be able to develop. Biotin, niacin and pantothenic acid are also vital components, where biotin is considered extra important for men's hair growth. But a really central role is played by keratin.

Patented keratin

Keratin is a protein that is found throughout the body and has a fundamentally important role in the structure of the hair. Through a specially developed and patented keratin, Cynatine® HNS, which is found in the dietary supplement Harkontroll MAN Hair Boosting Nutrition, they have succeeded in creating a keratin that is uniquely bioavailable, easier to absorb by the body - and to the hair follicle.

Stops external blockage

Hair growth can also be inhibited by the fact that the scalp and especially the hair follicles are blocked by fat, skin deposits and the like. That is why they have developed Harkontroll Man Hair Thickening Shampoo. It is a deep cleansing shampoo with the extract RootPrep ™ which cleanses the upper part of the hair root and at the same time stimulates the microcirculation. In this way, it contributes to renewed elasticity, volume and strength of the growing hair. To simultaneously stimulate the hair root, Harkontroll Man Hair Stimulating Serum gives extra vitality. This also contains the clinically documented extract RootPrep ™ which stimulates hair growth so that the hair becomes denser, fuller and looks healthier.

Complete 3-component treatment

A hair follicle that receives the right nutrition from the inside via the diet and then thorough cleaning and effective stimulation from the outside has significantly better conditions for giving increased growth, stronger and more powerful hair and new life and shine. Studies show that the right triple treatment can both reduce the natural hair loss and get more hair follicles in the active, growing phase.

Harkontroll MAN Hair Growing System - proven effect

Scientific studies that objectively measure the effect of a treatment, are the only reliable method for determining whether a product really works. The 3-component treatment Harkontroll MAN Hair Growing System has undergone two such studies and the results are unequivocal:

  • 50% less hair loss
  • Increased durability in each strand of hair, e.g. they stick better
  • More hair follicles in active growth phase instead of dormant (when hair does not grow)
  • Increase in hair growth already after 10 days
  • Stronger hairs

It has thus been shown that the Harkontroll MAN Hair Growing System can really strengthen the hair, promote hair growth and prevent hair loss.

Published by

Hårkontroll Man

12/7/2021